Portfolio TitleAnd Some Other Info Here

Sothys

sothysIn 1946, Sothys was a beauty institute in Paris, where a list of exclusive customers enjoyed fine French products created by Dr. Hotz, a medical biologist. In 1966, the Mas family acquired the Sothys Institute, already installed on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore in Paris. Mr. Bernard Mas, Chairman, then decided to develop and expand the beautiful Sothys range and increase its availability.

Mr. Mas devoted himself to setting up distinctive export markets for Sothys products. From then on, Sothys became a family business with an international vocation.

Sothys then installed its main production, distribution and administrative facilities in Brive, towards the center of France. It is from here that Sothys’ chemists, skin care specialists and marketing personnel worked to fullfill the life-long dream of the Mas family.

Today the company enjoys a profitable and large market share. The commercial dynamism of the company, along with an experienced and efficient team, make Sothys a bright star in the industry.